Saturday, July 18, 2009

Awesome Original siding

So we have been slaving away...kinda. I have been spending a little less time working on siding but I have put everything else on the back burner for the last 2 months. My horse has finally recovered from cutting his leg, so I have been feeling bad about neglecting him for the entire beginning of the summer.


We have still made alot of progress. We have uncovered the front of the house and have discovered a gem. We are definitly keeping the top half original. This will also save us alot of time since installing siding on the second level is a slow process. Now I need to think of painting schemes for this new discovery. Unfortunaly the front stoop (sp?) will probably need to be removed. After investigating it, we don't believe that it is structurally sound. It also is not original to the house. I need to quickly decide what I'm going to do about it.

No comments: